Born in Texas, raised in the Missouri Ozarks, Molly lives with her family at Top of the Morning Farm near Belton, Missouri. Molly is a Park Naturalist for the Ernie Miller Nature Center in Olathe, Kansas.
"I have always loved family stories and grew up putting on plays with my sister and brother. I have fond childhood memories of playing along the bluffs of the Gasconade River and exploring the Ozarks. I have always had a passion for caves."
Molly is a certified challenge course facilitator and wild cave trip leader. She leads Women’s Wellness workshops and yoga classes. She is also a frequent host of the radio show "Every Woman" on KKFI 90.1 community radio.
- Harriet Tubman Day, 2009
- Women’s History Celebration, 2009
- International School, Frankfurt, Germany, 2009
- Breaking the
Silence Conference, 2009
- Haunted Wornall, 2008
- Missouri Department of Conservation Prairie Days,
- EarthFest, annually 2005-2008
- North Kansas City School District, 2008
- Rotary Read Around the Square, Ozark, Missouri, 2008
- Unity Church of Overland Park Kansas, 2007
Mothers of Twins State Conference, 2007
- Cass County Living History
School Days, annually 2004-2007
- Interpretive Site Coalition, 2006
- Westport Historical Society, Featured Presenter, 2002
- National Interpreters Conference, Des Moines, Iowa, 2001
- MO-Tell Spring Workshop, Fulton, Missouri, 2001
- Cass County Living History Festival, Featured Presenter, 2001
- National Interpreters Conference, Tucson, Arizona, 2000
- Arkansas State Storytelling Festival, Featured Teller, 1999